Dr. Bradley Robertson M.D.
- Plastic Surgery
- Undergraduate, BS in Biology and Chemistry: Emory and Henrey College
- Medical School, Doctor of Medicine: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Medical School, Doctor of Dental Surgery: The Baltimore College of Dental Surgery/ University of Maryland
- American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow; American Association of Plastic Surgeons·
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons·
- Faculty, AO/ASIF North America·
- The American Medical Association·
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- John Staige Davis Plastic Surgery Society of Maryland
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery, San Antonio, TX
- Hero Award, R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD
- Research Awards, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland
- Resident Teaching Awards, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland
- First Prize, Clinical Science Category, Plastic Surgery Education Foundation
- Maryland Governors Service Award
- Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bradley C. Robertson is a uniquely qualified board certified plastic surgeon with over 20-years of experience. He is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons, a Diplomat in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow in the prestigious Association of Plastic Surgeons. He has been recognized by his peers for his work in plastic surgery as the past President of the John Staige Davis Plastic Surgery Society of Maryland.
Dr. Robertson received his Medical Degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery. He completed training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery at Johns Hopkins.
Practice Website: www.drrobertsoncosmeticsurgery.com